High DC voltage rectifiers for cataphoretic / cathodic dip coating
DC rectifiers and pulse reverse power supplies for E-coating applications
In cataphoretic or E-coating applications, the exact reproduction of the thinnest paint layers is crucial. This is where the voltage sources from plating electronic show their strengths. Through high voltages and low residual ripple, a more even distribution of the pigments can be achieved. Other highlights, such as the individual control of each electrolytic cell, make plating electronic POWER STATION the first choice for the best possible results.
Your advantages with optimised E-coating applications
- Overall, the results of the KTL with optimised voltage supply and the control from plating electronic show general improvements in product quality
- Improved surface structure of the coating
- improved inner coating
- Improved cavity coating (wrapping)
- Improved layer thickness distribution
In addition, there are further advantages for the process flow:
- Increasing the production cycle time
- Reduction of exposure time
- Reduction of paint consumption
This also shows how leading technology can unify better quality, lower process costs and thus higher productivity. Contact us so that we can find out together how profitable it would be for you to optimise your E-coating process.